Thursday, May 19th – Sunday, May 22nd
Seaside Convention Center
415 1st Ave, Seaside, OR 97138
For the first time, we are combining District Training with the District Conference for one weekend to learn, inspire, and celebrate! Over 40 learning sessions will be held throughout the weekend with sessions that will interest everyone. We hope to inspire you with our amazing line up of speakers. And of course, we are going to celebrate!
Thursday, May 19th
- Afternoon – REGISTRATION Convention Center Lobby
- Evening – Reception at Times Theatre & Pub
Friday, May 20th
- All Day – REGISTRATION Convention Center Lobby
- Morning Session – Board Development Workshop
- Lunch – Terry Dean & Jana Cole – TED Talks
- Afternoon – Learning Sessions for Club Board Members (Presidents, President Elects, Treasurers, Secretaries, and Membership)
- Evening – No-host Bar
- Dinner & Youth Exchange Talent Show
Saturday, May 21st
- REGISTRATION – Convention Center Lobby opens 7:30
- Morning – Learning & Development Training Sessions –
- Roughly 30 Learning sessions across areas of Leadership, Membership, Public Image, Service, TRF, Youth, and much more.
- Each session will be 50 minutes, giving everyone the opportunity to attend three different sessions.
- Lunch – Elizabeth McCormick, Blackhawk Helicopter Pilot, Leadership & Inspiration
- Workshops & a Special Service Opportunity
- Evening – No-host Bar
- Celebration & Awards Dinner – Rotary International Director, Vicki Puliz, Honored Speaker
- Late Evening – Governor’s Reception
Sunday, May 22nd
- REGISTRATION Convention Center Lobby open 8:30
- Memorial Breakfast — Lou Radja, Speaker
- Morning Celebration of Life
You can find many great places to stay in and around Seaside including campgrounds. We have made arrangements with two hotels that will have special rates for Rotarians:
250 1st Ave
Seaside, OR 97138
Group Code: RD5100
Inn at Seaside
441 2nd Ave
Seaside, OR 97138
Group Code: RT5100
For more options, check out:
City of Seaside Visitors Bureau
Vicki Puliz, RI Director
Vicki serves as Rotary International Director for the term 2021-2023, one of 17 directors from around the world. For 2022-2023, she has been appointed to the Executive Committee as the chair of Programs (Participant Experience). A proud member of the Rotary Club of Sparks, Nevada, Vicki served as club president in 2004-2005, as Governor for District 5190 in 2013-2014, and as a Rotary Public Image Coordinator 2016-2019.
Elizabeth is a decorated U.S. Army Black Hawk helicopter pilot. Her leadership and rise to success in the military paved the way for her professional achievements in corporate and entrepreneurial environments. Elizabeth has published more than 19 books on business and leadership.
As a Rotarian, Terry Dean has over 20 years’ experience, including that as a Rotary President. Also, during his time serving as District 5100 PR chair, it was Terry’s team which developed the “Is Rotary for you?” marketing campaign.
Kerri Murray, President
Kerry Murray was appointed President of ShelterBox USA in November 2015, bringing nearly two decades of experience to the organization. Murray has helped increase ShelterBox USA’s annual operating budget from 1.5 to over 10 million. She has personally responded to several disasters including Hurricane Harvey in 2017 in Texas.
Murray is a member of the Rotary Club of Montecito and regularly speaks on issues of philanthropy, international development, and female empowerment.
Jana Cole is a professional fundraising consultant and IFC Certified business and personal coach, with more than 19 years of financial development and non-profit leadership experience in the Portland area.
As a fundraising professional and volunteer, Jana has been responsible for or influenced more than $100M in philanthropic support for Portland area non-profits. In 2017, she started her own non-profit fundraising consulting firm and enjoys working with her clients to develop strong strategy and focus on their fundraising needs, plans, board development, and team utilization.
Club Project Slideshow
Help us celebrate and recognize all the amazing projects the clubs in our district have done over the last two years.
Submit photos of your club’s projects from 2020 through 2022 for our Club Project Slideshow.
Click the button below to use our upload form. For security reasons, you must log in to upload your photos. Please use: