District Governor Nominations
Is one or more of your past club presidents a born leader? Would you love to see them leading the District? Nominations are now open for District Governor to serve District 5100 in the 2023-2024 Rotary year! Email the names of your nominees to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there. Applicants are asked to attend an informational meeting on September 3 from 5-7 via Zoom. Completed applications must be received between September 3 and September 30. Interviews will be held on October 3.
Rent / Borrow
There are a variety of items that clubs and regions may use for club meetings and events. These items may be reserved in advance of an event at email@example.com. Please pick up and return items to the District office unless otherwise noted.
Pop-up Canopy Event Tent
- 10 x 10 pop-up canopy tent with Rotary logos, screens, wall panels and skirts.
- $35/week rental fee
Pull-Up Display Panel
- Approx. 6 x 3 sturdy indoor-outdoor pull-up display panel, colorfully outlining the Rotary story
- No rental fee, cannot be shipped
- Comes in hard-side, wheeled case
8' High Inflatable Rotary Logo
- 8′ tall and lightweight (10 lbs) with logo imprinted on both sides of inflatable
- $35/week rental fee, cannot be shipped
- Easy to set up and stow, includes fan, tethers and stakes.
- Rotarian stories of World Community Service and other topics of Rotarian interest
- Suitable for use in weekly meetings/programs, Firesides or for individual viewing enjoyment
- No rental fee ($5.00 for two-way shipping, if you can’t pick up); maximum two DVDs per order if shipping is required
- Can be mailed to your location
- Guide to Grants
- Areas of Focus
- Project Design
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Microcredit Humanitarian Work