For a list of District events and registration information please login to DACdb.
In the event attendees have not pre-registered and paid for an event, attendees will be required to pay at the door by cash, credit card, or check. The District will no longer bill clubs or individuals subsequent to an event. Clubs may prepay for their members’ attendance – either through DACdb or by submitting a list of their club’s attendees and payment – no less than 5 business days prior to the event start.
For more information regarding the registration policy, please contact the Rotary District 5100 office at 503-605-5100.
Event Cancellation Policy
Refund requests must be sent in writing to the Rotary District 5100 office via mail, fax, or email. Refunds will not be granted by phone. Rotary District 5100 will make a full refund for any request received 10 business days before scheduled start of any event. Any cancellation received 5-9 business days prior to start will receive 50% refund. No refunds on cancellations less than 5 days before the scheduled start of an event.
For more information regarding the refund policy, please contact the Rotary District 5100 office at 503-605-5100.
Rent / Borrow
There are a variety of items that clubs and regions may use for club meetings and events. These items may be reserved in advance of an event at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please pick up and return items to the District office unless otherwise noted.
Pop-up Canopy Event Tent
- 10 x 10 pop-up canopy tent with Rotary logos, screens, wall panels and skirts.
- $35/week rental fee
Pull-Up Display Panel
- Approx. 6 x 3 sturdy indoor-outdoor pull-up display panel, colorfully outlining the Rotary story
- No rental fee, cannot be shipped
- Comes in hard-side, wheeled case
8' High Inflatable Rotary Logo
- 8′ tall and lightweight (10 lbs) with logo imprinted on both sides of inflatable
- $35/week rental fee, cannot be shipped
- Easy to set up and stow, includes fan, tethers and stakes.
- Rotarian stories of World Community Service and other topics of Rotarian interest
- Suitable for use in weekly meetings/programs, Firesides or for individual viewing enjoyment
- No rental fee ($5.00 for two-way shipping, if you can’t pick up); maximum two DVDs per order if shipping is required
- Can be mailed to your location
- Guide to Grants
- Areas of Focus
- Project Design
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Microcredit Humanitarian Work