District Governor Nominations
Is one or more of your past club presidents a born leader? Would you love to see them leading the District? The next nominations will be for District Governor to serve District 5100 in the 2026-2027 Rotary year! Stay tuned!
Once nominations open, email the names of your nominees to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there. Applicants will be asked to attend an informational meeting. Completed applications must be received by the deadline followed by interviews. Dates TBA.
Rent / Borrow
There are a variety of items that clubs and regions may use for club meetings and events. These items may be reserved in advance of an event at email@example.com. Please pick up and return items to the District office unless otherwise noted.
Pop-up Canopy Event Tent
- 10 x 10 pop-up canopy tent with Rotary logos, screens, wall panels and skirts.
- $35/week rental fee
Pull-Up Display Panel
- Approx. 6 x 3 sturdy indoor-outdoor pull-up display panel, colorfully outlining the Rotary story
- No rental fee, cannot be shipped
- Comes in hard-side, wheeled case
8' High Inflatable Rotary Logo
- 8′ tall and lightweight (10 lbs) with logo imprinted on both sides of inflatable
- $35/week rental fee, cannot be shipped
- Easy to set up and stow, includes fan, tethers and stakes.
- Rotarian stories of World Community Service and other topics of Rotarian interest
- Suitable for use in weekly meetings/programs, Firesides or for individual viewing enjoyment
- No rental fee ($5.00 for two-way shipping, if you can’t pick up); maximum two DVDs per order if shipping is required
- Can be mailed to your location
- Guide to Grants
- Areas of Focus
- Project Design
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Microcredit Humanitarian Work